Friday, September 11, 2009

Alright guys, I think the analysis is a bunch of hooey! :) Not the best test in the world. I mean, it is entertaining and all but I really don't see how I think a body of water represents in any way, shape or fashion how I think about my sex life....

Some of the high points, I officially view my life now as Green lively and moist, full of energy.

I viewed my religion as a red cup that when I got close enough to it, I kicked it!

I thought the key was pretty cool, which is where I thought knowledge was shiny and I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

And I want the rest of my life to be downhill and easy going.

Entertaining, but not relevant in business.

The most useful tool would be the role playing. I could very easily see a manager allowing an associate to role play to get a 360 view of how the employee sees their manager and how he handles different situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment